Here’s a sample 1-hour Pinterest marketing schedule that you can customize and personalize depending on your needs.
1. Check Pinterest notifications and respond to any comments or messages.
2. Pin 2-3 new pins to relevant boards. Make sure to use relevant keywords in the descriptions and add appropriate hashtags.
3. Repin 2-3 pins from other users that are relevant to your brand or industry.
4. Engage with other users by commenting on their pins or boards.
5. Check Pinterest analytics to see which pins are performing well and which boards need more attention.
6. Create a new board or update an existing one with fresh content.
7. Schedule pins for the next day using a Pinterest scheduling tool.
8. Monitor Pinterest for any trending topics or hashtags that you can use in your content.
Remember, this is just a sample schedule and can be adjusted based on your specific business needs and goals. The key is to consistently engage with your audience and provide valuable content to keep your Pinterest presence strong.